Monday, October 25, 2010

We Found a Home

Well, my husband and I looked at a lot of houses last week and we found one we liked, so we made an offer. The seller's countered and we accepted. We have our home inspection this week, and depending on what the report is we will be on our way to closing on the house. :) I can't wait until this is all done with so that I can get my craft supplies unpacked and I can start creating again. I feel so deprived right now, since I can't craft.

Here is the Christmas card I made using George and Basic Shapes. I used a pre-made A2 card as my base. I took a piece of gold cardstock and tore it at one end and put some red bling at the top. I then used George and Basic Shapes to cut the circles and the letters out of dark green and red cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment