Thursday, July 19, 2012

Relax & Enjoy!

Here is my third card using Just a Note. I also wanted to be able to enter this into the current weekly challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog. The challenge this week is a sketch, so I used that for the layout of my card. Here is the sketch:
Here is my interpretation of the sketch using the clouds from Just a Note:
The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4." I used black cardstock for the base and rounded two corners. I then cut a piece of cloud patterened paper at 5 1/4"x4" and rounded two of its corners. I used Just a Note for the clouds, they are cut at 3." I flocked both of them, one in white and one in light blue. The large blue cloud is adhered with foam tape for some dimension. The sun is cut from Create a Critter at 1 3/4." I used a 1" circle punch for the light yellow inner layer of the sun since I didn't want the face. I tied a button with some light yellow floss and added that to the middle of the sun. I stamped the sentiment, which is actually three separate stamps and all by Scrappy Moms Stamps, on some white cardstock that I cut into the shape of a banner. A quick and easy one this time!
I also made this for the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card :D I love your sunshine button!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete