Saturday, November 24, 2012

Noel

I thought I would make a Christmas card with some pretty traditional colors.  I used a dark green for the card base, which is 4"x9."  I then cut some white cardstock 1/8" smaller and some red patterned cardstock at 3 3/4"x8 3/4."  I cut a 3 1/4"x3 1/4" dark green square and a 3"x3" white square.  I stamped my Santa in red brick ink by Tsukineko on the white square.  I used the Lacy Banners dies from My Craft Spot for my pennants and circles.  I stamped the letters, using the Chunky Letters stamp set (also by My Craft Spot), on the circles and adhered them to the pennants with foam tape.  I adhered some red and white baker's twine to the pennants and "strung" the pennants to the card with foam tape.  I then tied a couple of bows with the same twine and added them to the ends of the pennants.

 


3 comments: