Monday, January 20, 2014

Countdown to Baby - Maternity Photo Props

My friend is having her maternity photos taken this weekend.  She wanted a few things for the photo shoot and asked me if I could make them.  So I did.





The tag is from the Silhouette store.  They are called "tags" and are by Michelle Renee (#43062).  I just added a second layer, by re-sizing the inner layer.  The tag is about 6" tall.  The sentiment on the tag is from the "Birthday Cakes" Cricut cartridge.  Most of the sentiment is 0.9" tall, but "April 1" is 1" tall.  The "st" is about 1/2" tall.  I added them to the tag, then covered "April 1st" with midnight blue Stickles.



The sign is 8 1/2"x11."  The shimmery coral layer is 8 1/4"x10 3/4" and the white layer is 8"x10 1/2."  I cut both the coral and white layers in the Silhouette, using a font from the computer.  I then layered the mats on the navy blue card stock so that negative parts of the cuts would show the navy blue and show the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment