Thursday, March 06, 2014

More Reading Bears

After seeing the retirement card I made, my mother requested three more cards of the reading bear.  However, this time she wanted to use them as birthday cards, she also wanted to change the color scheme, just slightly.  Really the only thing she wanted changed was the color of the book, from blue to green.  Here are the birthday cards:



They are the same as the retirement card in every way, except the color of the book and the size of the grey banner strip.  Since I didn't note what size it was in my other post I just made something to fit.  This one is 5 1/2"x1 1/4."




The other difference is that I finished the inside of these three cards.  I used the same sizes as I did on the front, I just did not emboss the small white mat and left out the banner.  I then used another Peachy Keen Stamp, from the same January 2013 Stamp of the Month Kit, for the sentiment.

If you want the dimension I used click here to see the original post.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute reading bear! This could be used for so many other occasions too.

    ReplyDelete