Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bow Tie

Here is a quick card I made today:





The card base is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used black card stock for the base.  The striped paper was cut with the Cricut "Brooklyn Iron-On" digital cartridge.  I cut the bow tie right out of the paper so that I could use it to make a shaker card.  I then covered the negative image of the bow tie with acetate and put foam tape around the edges of the bow tie and on the back of the paper.  I added the sequins and put it on the card base.  The striped paper is 5 1/4"x4."



I added actual buttons to the image where the cut-outs of the buttons were.  I then finished off the card with a stamp from My Craft Spot, the Tickets set.

I made this for the following challenges:
The Friday Mashup: see-thru element (window, acetate, vellum)
CASology: cue word - style

2 comments:

  1. Dapper and stylish--what a fantastic card, and I really love that you made it a shaker. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shaker card Paula! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete