Friday, August 14, 2015

Mushroom Gift Set

Today's post is a coordinated box and card gift set:

The box is from SVG Cutting Files.  It is called Mushroom Box.  I did not change any sizes before cutting and when it is all assembled it stands a little less than 5" tall.  I inked up the edges of the door and windows with tea dye Distress Ink and used a red brad for the door handle.





The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made with white card stock.  I cut a woodgrain mat at 5 3/8"x4 1/8".  The blue patterned mat is 4 1/4"x3."  The mushroom strip is 1 3/4"x5 1/2" and I topped it with a strip of red card stock 1/4" wide.  The gnome and sentiment are both from Jaded Blossom.  They are from the Gnomies Forever set.  I used the file provided by Jaded Blossom to cut the gnome image before stamping it.  I then colored it in and adhered it to the card with foam tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment