Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Easter Chicks

This is a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" card. I made the card base with white cardstock, then cut the pink striped cardstock 1/4" smaller. I edged it in glam pink Stickles. I cut a triangle from white cardstock and stamped my sentiment, from My Pink Stamper, in pearlescent orchid ink by Tsukineko. I then edged the triangle with crystal Stickles. The chicks are all from the Easter seasonal cartridge. The largest plaid chick is cut at 2 1/2," the middle polka dotted chick is cut at 1 1/2" and the smallest pink chick is cut at 1 1/4." I pop-dotted the two smaller chicks and added some pearls for eyes.

This card was made for the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Paula, this is such a cute card! I just love my Cricut! Thank you so much for giving us the dimensions u used to cut out the little chicks. Very nice job! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Great job!!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute. Simple and yet still enough. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...and I love the pink theme. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card love the pink! Love the sparkle and the dimensions. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love the pattern paper for the chicks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! love the pearl eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pink and pretty!!! love the bling on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula los pollitos son preciosos!!
    Me encanta como has dado la vuelta al Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and festive!
    Great idea with the chickens instead of circles!

    Thanks for playing along with us on 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete