Friday, July 01, 2011

Udderly Amazing

This cute little card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2." I used white cardstock for the base, then cut some dark grey cardstock at 4"x5 1/4." I cut some pink cardstock 1/8" smaller than the grey and embossed it with the Seeing Spots embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped onto some white cardstock, then I used a Fiskars punch to punch it out. I used a larger size punch for the dark grey cardstock and adhered them together and to the card base. My cow is cut from Create a Critter at 2 1/2." I used white flocking powder on the cow to make it fuzzy. I used pop-dots to adhere it to the card and added a swirl of pink and white bling.I made this card for the following challenges:

365 Cards: "Day 122" - use fuzzy texture



Papercraft Star: photo inspiration (see below)

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Udderly adorable card, Paula! Great idea to flock your cow! The bling and pearls are a wonderful touch, too. Thanks for linking up your card at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!!!!!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet little cow! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute :-) I really like the flocking. I'll bet it's even cuter IRL! Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! What fun little sentiment and a great take on the challenge. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - this is udderly (ahem) adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ~Roberta, CWC Design Team
    www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete