Sunday, December 04, 2011

Wreath

This card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used a curvy striped patterned cardstock for the card base. I then cut some red patterned cardstock 4 1/2"x2 1/2." I used a border punch on the bottom edge of the red cardstock. The wreath is cut from Christmas Cheer at 3 1/4." I added some red gems to the wreath and flocked the bow. I used pop-dots to adhere the wreath. I stamped my sentiment in rocket red ink by Tsukineko. I then trimmed it and matted it on some green cardstock and trimmed it again.



I made this card for the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love giving depth to my cards with foam tape - great wreath :) Thanks for joining us this week on Cooking with Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! The patterns really work well together! The sentiment is perfect! GREAT job!
    Jill♥ CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Paula! So bright and cheery! It just screams "CHRISTMAS!" Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricit this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS love your cards girl :)
    another fantastic take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh sooo pretty and love the sparkles!!!! wonderful addition of the wreath!!!!

    ReplyDelete