Thursday, August 29, 2013

Campin' Critters - Creation #3

For today's "Campin' Critters" creation I made a shaped card, with the help of Cricut Craft Room, of course.
 
I welded two shadows of the lake scene together in Cricut Craft Room to create my card base.  The lake scene is found on page 64.  I cut it at 4."  I layered all my pieces together, embossing the lake with the D'vine Swirls embossing folder.
 
The little tubing duckie can be found on page 49.  I cut it at 2."  I adhered the duckie with some foam tape.  I also covered the bill and tube with glossy accents.
 
The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
 
I made this for the following challenges:
365 Cards: "Day 240" - trigger word "cool"
BBTB2: water project
Fantabulous Cricut: summer heat

12 comments:

  1. what a cute card. I love the embossing on the water. The whole scene is tranquil and fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, this card is totally fabulous!! I really love everything about it, and that you made this into a shape card. Love the embossing on the water. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thank you or joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Paula! Love that you made it into a shaped card. Love the scene you created. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Let's Get Wet' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made this scene into a cute shaped card Paula! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is super! Love the shape of this card and the fact that the duck is using a floaty!! So cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, this looks so cute!!!!! SO cool how you made it into a shape card and I LOVE the lake scene with the duck! Just adorable :) I'm so glad you played along with us at BBTB2 this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Fun shape as well. Thanks for playing with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a terrific card! I love the image you chose to use for your shape and the embossed water is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining FCCB's "heat wave" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Love the shape of it too. Thanks for joing the challenge at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the duckie floating in a rubber duckie how fun. The embossing of the water is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us this week AT fccb. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shaped card! The duck is so cute floating in the water and the embossing looks great! Thanks for joining the Heat Wave challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete