Sunday, October 20, 2013

Silhouette Sunday - Teddy Bear Onesies

Sorry that today's Silhouette Sunday is coming so late, but I guess I just forgot that it was Sunday.  Not to mention that work was really busy the past few days, which put me in no mood to craft when I got home.  However, without further ado, here is what I have created for today's Silhouette Sunday:

Adorable teddy bear onesies!

I bought the onesies as JoAnn Fabrics and used some iron-on vinyl to create my little rainbow of bears.






The bear is a cut file called "cute pink baby girl teddy bear" and is by PPbN Designs (#40661).  Even though it is called pink teddy bear it doesn't matter since this is not a print and cut design.  I was able to cut them all out of various colors of the vinyl.  When the bear is all assembled it is about 3 7/8" tall.

1 comment: