Friday, May 23, 2014

Bookmark

I made a bookmark today, using a cut from the Silhouette that I have been wanting to use for a while now.  I also added a quote about reading that I thought appropriate for the stack of books on which she is sitting.



The bookmark shape is also from the Silhouette Store.  It is actually one of a set of three tag shapes called "Halloween Tags," by KI Memories (#21918).  I erased the two tags on the left and also the "happy oct 31" on the shape I used.  I added in my quote using a font on my computer, then printed out the font on grey card stock.  I then cut the bookmark.  I made a second one slightly larger and cut it out of yellow card stock.  Finally, I cut the silhouette of the reading girl.  She is called "Girl Reading Book Silhouette" and is by Megan Hardy Designs (#46164).

I adhered all the pieces together and there you have it...my awesome new bookmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment