Sunday, December 14, 2014

Merriest Wishes Tag

Today's project is a quick and simple tag.  I needed a tag for a Christmas present for my sister-in-law.  I had a gift bag that was the perfect size for her gift.  So I whipped up a tag that coordinates perfectly.  The bag is in blues, whites and silvers with snowflake patterns on it.  Here is the tag:

I used stamps and metal dies from My Craft Spot to create this tag.  The two scalloped circles and the plain circle are all from the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies set.  The snowflakes are from three different stamp sets: Think Snow, Mistletoe, and Stampin' Around Christmas.  They are stamped in silver and the sentiment is stamped in black.  The sentiment is from the Jingle All the Way stamp set.



For the back I used another plain white circle from the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies set.  I then used stamps from the Stampin' Around Christmas set for the "to" and "from."  I finished it off with a loop of blue and white baker's twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment