Thursday, April 09, 2015

Wedding Silhouette

My cousin is getting married soon, so today I made the card I am going to give him and his future bride.


The card is 5"x7."  I cut the card base, which includes the arched window shape, using my Silhouette Cameo.  The card is called "Church Window Card," and is by Suzanne Cannon (#76672).  I welded a heart to the top of the window.  I then cut the heart again and covered it in glitter to add a hint of sparkle.  



The silhouette of the man and woman are also from the Silhouette Store.  It is called "Wedding Couple," and is by Loni Stevens (#29121).  I backed the window opening with some blue patterned paper.


For the inside of the card I cut some foiled blue card stock at 4 1/2"x6 1/2."  I cut more of the same blue patterned paper at 4"x6."  I then made a white mat for the sentiments, cutting it at 3"x5."  The sentiments are from My Craft Spot, the Happily Ever After" set.




No comments:

Post a Comment