Friday, August 05, 2016

Halloween Picture Frame

I just got back from a camping vacation, which was wonderful, but now is time to get some more crafting in before school starts again.  I made a picture frame for Halloween.




The frame is a plain wood frame that I got a local craft store,  I painted the edges black.  I then covered it in a spider web patterned card stock from the Spooky Delight stack by DCWV.





The tree, sign post, and raven are both from the "Creepy Critters" cartridge.  I used the "A Frightful Affair" cartridge to cut the words in the signs, then backed them with grey card stock.  The ghost and fence are also from that cartridge.  I inked up the edges of the ghost with antique linen Distress Ink.  I used a circle to cut the moon.  I created the shine with some shimmery yellow spray ink.  The little bat is from the "October 31st" cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment