Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Snowboarder

My best friend, who currently lives in Washington, is visiting Minnesota for week right now.  I am going up to Duluth tomorrow to see her and her family.  Well, tomorrow night they are celebrating her niece's birthday and my husband and I were invited.  I used to baby sit her every once in a while, so I thought I would make her a birthday card.  She is really into snowboarding, and is very, very good at it, so I made a card featuring a snowboarder that moves!


The card base is from SVG Cutting Files, it is one of the Penny Card Slide Bases.  I cut a piece of white card stock using a die from the Border Dies 2 set by Jaded Blossom for my snow.  I then trimmed it to fit the card base.  I spiced it up with some white sequins.




The snowboarder is attached to a penny, which is attached to another penny on the other side of the background so that the image can be moved around the card.  These card bases from SVG Cutting Files make it so easy to create some awesome cards!


The snowboarder is from the Cricut cartridge "Dude!"


The sentiment is from a stamp set by My Craft Spot.


I used more goodies from Jaded Blossom to create the inside of my card.  I used Card Mat Dies for the background.  I then used Rectangle Dies 2 for the white mat.  The sentiment is from Supersized Birthday Greetings.

1 comment: