Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Alpaca My Scarf

I love the Winter Alpaca stamp set from Lawn Fawn and just had to use it in the current Lawnscaping Challenge, which is clean and simple.



The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of light grey card stock.  I used the Card Mat Dies from Jaded Blossom to cut a piece of white card stock for a mat.  I used stamps from the Fresh Snow stamp set by Paper Smooches for most of the snowflakes on my mat.  The smallest snowflake is from the Winter Alpaca stamp set.  I stamped them all with embossing ink, then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  After the snowflakes were heat embossed I then used pumice stone and tumbled glass Distress Ink to cover the mat and make a snowy, wintry sky.


The snowy hillside was cut using one of the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn.  I used star dust Stickles on the edge of the hill for shimmer.  


I colored the alpaca with Prismacolor colored pencils and I adhered it with foam tape for dimension.  I also added a touch of Wink of Stella to the alpaca's cheek for shimmer.


The sentiment is from the same Winter Alpaca stamp set.  I curved it to follow the hillside.  It is stamped in pumice stone Distress Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment