Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday. Here is a card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge. We were supposed to make a 4th of July card using any cartridges and colors we wanted. I used Stand and Salute for the background fireworks and Independance Day for the firecracker. I decided to go with the fireworks because I won't be seeing any this year. Interior Alaska doesn't really do fireworks because it's pretty much always light out. So this card is my wishful thinking. Enjoy and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this reminds me of the fireworks I watched last night. Wonderful design. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL... that glitter really makes the fireworks POP!!! LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT!!!
    Great job on your card! Here is a link for my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete