Friday, July 09, 2010

Summer Butterfly


Here's another card I made today. Another one that fulfills three challenges also. The first challenge was from Mojo Monday, this is their sketch. The second challenge was My Sheri Crafts with the summer theme. The third challenge was Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and their theme of "creepy crawler with the color orange." I hadn't planned this challenge, I just thought the orange felt like summer to me, but when I finished I thought it was perfect for it. The card is 6 1/2"x5". The orange strip of paper is embossed with the Cuttlebug. The sunflowers are from Stretch Your Imagination, then I used black stickles on the center. The butterfly is from Walk in My Garden. I had the stamp and don't remember where it is from, but thought it fit the feeling of the card perfectly. I love all the colors on this card and how it all turned out.

10 comments:

  1. Love this card!! Thanks for joining us at fccb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I just love the summery colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your colors on this! Thank you so much for posting to myshericrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - what a beautiful card! I love all the elements that you have combined. They work perfectly together!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your stamp a lot! Great job and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!

    Thanks for participating in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this...the colors are wonderful and bright...awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete