Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bee-Day Party Goodies

I have already posted the invitations and the banner for my cousin's daughter's birthday party. Well, here is the rest of the stuff I have made.
I made some cupcake toppers. I used Live Simply and cut the bee/daisy at 3." I gave them a cute Peachy Keen face, since I used faces on all the bees and then adhered them to popsicle sticks. I created some treat bags. I used a sandwich sized bag and some jelly beans that I got for a steal! I used Elegant Edges to create the bag topper. It is cut at 7 1/4." I then used Sentimentals for the "bee happy" phrase, cut at 1 1/2" and the bee from Create a Critter, cut at 3," with the Peachy Keen face of course. I stapled on the black label, then glued on the white layer. I used pop-dots to adhere the bee for a little dimension.
I also created the thank you cards. They are 5 1/2"x 4 1/4." I used the honeycomb Tim Holtz embossing folder by Sizzix with my Cuttlebug and the yellow cardstock. I used a Scrappy Moms stamp for the sentiment on the front of the card and a Paper Smooches stamp for the inside. I then colored the "thanks" part of the sentiment with a yellow marker. The bee is again Create a Critter, cut at 3 1/2," and give a Peachy Keen face.
The rest of the small bees are leftovers from the treat bags. I didn't know how many I would need when I started working on them and wound up with too many!

1 comment: