Friday, November 15, 2013

Elegant Edges - Creation #4

I said I would make something other than a Christmas card soon and I finally did!


I used the book feature and the regular and shifted images on page 48 for my card.  I welded the two pieces in Cricut Craft Room to create my card base from white card stock, when folded the card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I then cut another piece, using the shifted image, from some pink card stock and adhered it to the inside to fill in the scallops.  I cut a piece of pink card stock at 5 3/8"x3 7/8," then a piece of white card stock at 5 1/4"x3 3/4."  I embossed the white piece with a Darice embossing folder called Flower Frenzy.


My image is a stamp by Whipper Snapper.  I colored it with some PrismaColor colored pencils.  The white layer on which she is stamped is 3 1/4"x3 1/4."  The pink layer is 3 3/8"x3 3/8."  I adhered it to the card with foam tape.  My sentiment is stamped on piece of white card stock that I cut into a banner.  I then finished off the card with some bright pink gems.

1 comment: