Sunday, December 15, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Chimney Gift Box

This one was a fun one and I think it turned out amazingly!

This particular project is a gift box.

I used cut files from the Silhouette Store for both the chimney box and the 3-D Santa.  The box is called "3d chimney box" and is by Snapdragon Snippets (#51814).  The Santa is called "3d Santa" and is also by Snapdragon Snippets (#51040).  The box is about 3 1/2" square in length and width.  It can hold a gift card, standing upright.  The Santa was cut without changing any settings when I opened it up on my virtual mat.  It fits in the chimney perfectly.  The tag is a pre-made one I had in my stash.  I stamped it with "to" and "from" stamps by My Craft Spot, the "Merry Christmas" set.  I tied some baker's twine in a bow and attached it to the tag, then attached it all to the box.



This is how the lid of the chimney comes off.

1 comment: