Tuesday, December 03, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Holiday Deer

I have another card for you today!


This card is 9"x4."  The card base is white card stock.  I  then cut a dark turquoise mat at 8 7/8"x3 7/8."  The stripey/snowy patterned paper is 8 5/8"x3 5/8" and the white piece is 2"x3 5/8."  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create my icicle border.  The reindeer is a cut from the Silhouette Store called "cute Christmas reindeer."  It is by PPbN Designs and is #52256.  I cut it at 3.305."  I did not cut the eyes and instead used a face from the Peachy Keen "Sweet and Silly Face Assortment."  The sentiment is a stamp I found in my stash and I added a few crystal Stickles to the snowflakes around it.  I finished off the card with some red bling scattered on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment