Sunday, November 15, 2015

BaDonkey Donk

I managed to fit in some more crafting time today!  So I made this super fun card:



The card base and donkey image are from SVG Cutting Files.  The card base is called Trapezoid Card Base.  It is about 4 3/8"x5 3/4" when folded.



The donkey is called BaDonkey Donk.  I sized the donkey to fit the card, which makes him about 4 3/4" tall.  I covered his hooves, eyes, and mouth with glossy accents.  I used the "Celebrations" Cricut cartridge to create the party hat.  I sized it so that it would fit on the donkey's head.  I added some yellow Stickles to the pom-pom on the hat.  The balloons are also sized to fit.  They are from the "Just a Note" Cricut cartridge (which came already linked to my previous Cricut Expression).


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.  It is on the Party Animal stamp set.  I finished off the front of the card with some pink, orange, and green sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment