Friday, November 13, 2015

Reindeer

I made my first Christmas card of the season today, and here it is:




The card is a cut file from SVG Cuts.  It is part of the Mistletoe Manor set.  I cut it at 5 1/2" wide, which made it about 4 7/8" tall when folded.  The reindeer is glued to the card base at the bottom and the rest of the head is popped up with foam tape for a little dimension.  I also covered the eye in glossy accents.


The sentiment is stamped on vellum that is placed behind the pre-cut hole in the card.  I used a stamp from the Hello Deer set by Jaded Blossom.  I finished off the front of the card with some red bling.


I stamped a sentiment on the inside as well.  This one is from My Craft Spot, the Joy to the World set, which is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment