Sunday, November 29, 2015

Teacup Reindeer

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I got some time off, but only a little.  Thursday was the only day I didn't have to work or go to school, so yipee!  Today, I just really wanted to do some crafting, so I made this cute little tag:



The tag is from the "Sweet Treats" cartridge.  It is cut at 4.23"x2.38."  



The reindeer in the mug is from SVG Cutting Files, it is called Reindeer Mug.  I cut it at 3/18."


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Hello Deer set.


I finished off the tag with some glossy accents on the eyes and mouth, x-mas red Stickles on the nose, some doodling with a white gel pen, and red gems.

I made this for the following challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas: tag, bag, or box
Cardz TV: Christmas gift tag

3 comments:

  1. wonderful project. i didn't even know it existed. i'm going to look this one up. the reindeer in the cup is perfect

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete