Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Bag

How cute is this shaped card?! I just love how it turned out. The card is 4 1/4"x5 1/4." I used my Gypsy to weld two of the baby bag shadows together. The baby bag comes from Doodlecharms and is cut at 5." I then cut out the baby bag using the argyle patterned cardstock and the pale green layers for it. I added two blue brads at the ends of the bag straps. The bear and the bottle are also from Doodlecharms and both are cut at 2 1/4." I flocked the bear with some light blue flocking powder, added some glossy accents to his nose, drew in his mouth with a black pen and used black pearls for his eyes. All I did to the bottle was use a marker to add some detail to the lines. I adhered the bear and the bottle to the argyle bag, then attached it all to the card base. My sentiment was created with some rub-on letters.


I made this card for the following challenges:


22 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love the diaper bag shape and bottle and bear. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Paula! That is totally adorable! Thanks for the idea--I have Doodlecharms and now I love it even more!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! ~ Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...so adorable! Looks great! Nice choice of paper & colors. I really like the little teddy bear & baby bottle tucked in up there. The brads are the perfect touch to tie in all the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is adorable, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, yes, this is the cutest baby bag ever! I want one just like it! I had almost forgot about this cute cut. I LOVE it!!!!! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thanks for sharing. Love the argyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...Paula this is just adorable. What a fun shape card. Thank you for reminding me about this cute cute cut. We tend to forget about those older carts:) Thank you for playing along at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super job with this great card!LOVE the shape and little baer,Too cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I'm going to check out this flocking powder stuff. I'm a new follower:-)

    -Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful job on this card! I love it!! The flocked teddy bear is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a creative card and I LOVE the shape!! Way to go!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paula,
    This is so stinking ADORABLE! I love the colors and those cuts! CUTE! I LOVE how you thru in the rub ons too! I need to start using mine! Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super darling! Love the bag idea! Thanks for an awesome project. I look forward to being a new follower!

    ReplyDelete