Saturday, May 07, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #9

It is challenge time at Card Creations & More! This week's "So Saturday Challenge" is challenge #9, use some sort of embossing.
I created a 12"x12" layout. These are some more pictures from my trip to Sweden, back when I was in high school. You can see some pictures of the castle I saw in yesterday's post. :) The background cardstock is from K&Company. The two corner pictures are 3 1/2"x5" and the middle picture is 3"x6." I matted each picture with some teal cardstock, cut 1/8" larger than the picture. The journaling part is 3 1/4"x4 3/4." I matted it with some light blue cardstock cut at 3 1/2"x5" and some teal cardstock cut 1/8" larger than the blue. The ship is cut from My World at 3 1/2" and the waves are cut from Life is a Beach at 1 1/2." I then embossed the waves with my Cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirls folder. The title is cut from Robotz, using the font shadow and font feature. I then embossed the white regular layer with the Polka Dots embossing folder.






















Now head on over to Card Creations & More by C and check out what the rest of the design team has embossed. Then enter your own embossed creation! I can't wait to see what you come up with!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow Paula your LO is gorgeous. LOVE the way you arranged everything. Great colors and font too:) Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,

    Love your layouts (Both this one and the post below for FIF). It looks perfect. I think people would have hours of fun just looking at your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete