Monday, May 02, 2011

Girl's Baptism Card

My mom needed another baptism card, this time for a little girl. It is for the cousin of the boy getting baptised and since they are being baptised on the same day I thought I would make it the same way, just with pink instead of blue. You can see the boy's baptism card here. :) The card is 5"x5," made of white cardstock. I then cut some light pink cardstock at 4 3/4"x4 3/4" and some glittery white cardstock 1/8" smaller than the pink. I wrapped it all with some pink ribbon. I cut the cross at 4" from the Wedding cartridge and the letters at 1 1/4" from Winter Woodland. I used white cardstock to cut both the regular and shadow layers. I then used pink cadillac Glimmer Mist to spray the regular layers and give them a slight shimmer and color. I adhered everything to the card and finished it off with two white pearls. The letters are her initials. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment