Sunday, October 16, 2011

3 Birds on Parade Card

Here is a cute little Christmas card using 3 Birds on Parade and the Christmas cartridges. The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used red cardstock, then trimmed some patterned cardstock 1/4" smaller. I wrapped the printed cardstock with the green and red ribbons. The tree is from the Christmas cartidge, cut at 4." The bird is from 3 Birds on Parade, cut at 3 1/2." I pop-dotted the bird to the card. I added glossy accents to the beak, crackle accents to the legs and Stickles to the string of lights. I also gave him some green google eyes.

I finished the inside of the card as well. The white cardstock is cut 1/4" smaller than the card base. I stamped my sentiment in pearlescent ivy ink by Tskukineko. The lights are also a border stamp, using the same ink. I then covered the lights with Stickles.

I made this using the Super Sketchy Sunday sketch for Day 223 at 365 Cards.

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute little fellow! Pretty background paper for your tree!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek!!! too stinkin CUTE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO cute! Everything little bit of it is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that birdie is sooo cute!!!! how fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Those 3 Birds on Parade really make me smile. Love all your embellishments. Terrific card!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que simpatica!! una gran interpretaciĆ³n del sketch!!

    ReplyDelete