Wednesday, September 05, 2012

White Snowflakes

For my Perfect Sentiments Design Team project, click here.
I created another Christmas card for my stash and here it is:
The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used white cardstock for the card base. I then cut some textured cardstock at 4 1/4"x6" and embossed it with the Large Snowflakes embossing folder. I wrapped the embossed cardstock with some white and silver ribbon that I got at JoAnns last Christmas. I then adhered it to the card base with foam tape. I cut three snowflakes at 1 3/4" using Accent Essentials. I adhered them to the ribbon with pop-dots and covered them in star dust Stickles. I finished off the card with a small stamped sentiment.
I made this for the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goergeous white on white Paula! Beautiful snowflakes and embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your CAS card. So Pretty. the silver ribbon adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs*
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning!!!! love the snowflakes for the sketch :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple but very pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your beautiful WOW card -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, but too warm to think of winter already. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wintry card..love it!
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE LOVE the snowflakes!!!! sooo pretty!!!! sooo glad you joined up at 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete