Friday, September 20, 2013

Mini Monsters - Creation #3

Today's creation using the "Mini Monsters" cartridge is a fun Halloween frame.


I used a wooden frame from JoAnn's.  I painted it black, then cut a piece of Halloween paper to fit the upper half of the frame.  On the bottom half I adhered a bunch of googly eyes in varying sizes.

For the picture in the frame I cut a piece of orange striped card stock at 3 7/8"x3 7/8."  I cut my monster and sentiment from the "Mini Monsters" cartridge.  This is the phrase feature of this cartridge and can be found on page 31.  It was cut at 2 1/2."  I used foam tape to adhere it to my striped square and gave him some googly eyes.


This isn't a difficult one, but it is quite time consuming to adhere all those little eyes down.  I really like the result though, so it was definitely worth it.  Enjoy!

1 comment: