Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Labrador

Two cards in one week!!  I can't believe I managed that, especially since the end of the school year is only a little over a week away.  However, my dad's birthday is in a couple of days so I wanted to make him a card, so I eked out the time.





The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used the Card Mat Dies from Jaded Blossom to cut the paw print card stock.  The mat on which the sentiment is stamped is also from the same die set.


The dog is from SVG Cutting Files.  I used one of the dogs in the Chibi Labrador Pup Dog set.  The bone in its mouth is from the Odie cut file that was part of the Famous Dogs Blog Hop and is no longer available.  I sized it to fit my dog.  I covered the eyes and nose in glossy accents and the bone in crackle accents.  The ears are covered in black flocking powder.`


The sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom.  This one is from the Party Animal stamp set.  I finished off the front of the card with some buttons.


I also used the card mat die for the inside.  I stamped "happy birthday" using another Jaded Blossom stamp.  This one is from the So Many Birthdays 2 set.



No comments:

Post a Comment