Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Gift Tags

I decided to just make one post of the rest of the tags I created for Christmas gifts.

This tag was made using Jaded Blossom products.


The tag is made from the Luggage Tag Dies set.  The lights, both small (which are heat embossed) and the larger ones are from Watts Up stamp set, as is the sentiments.  The banner on which the sentiment is stamped (and heat embossed) is from My Craft Spot.  I used the Erkle and Merkle Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps for the face.


This tag was made using cut files from the Silhouette Store.  


The tag is one of the four in a set called "tags" by Michelle Renee (#43062).  The cardinal is also by Michelle Renee and called "Christmas cardinal" (#51610).  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Season's Tweetings set.  The "to" and "from" are from a stamp set by My Craft Spot.


I used an svg from KaDoodle Bug Designs and a tag shape from Cricut for this tag.


The tag is from the "ZooBalloo" cartridge and the horse is a file called Cutie KaToodles - Horse.  The holly is also from the Cricut, the "Winter Wonderland" cartridge.  The present is from the "Tis the Season" cartridge by Creative Memories.  All the stamps are from My Craft Spot.

1 comment:

  1. All your tags are so fun...I am sure they will look great on the presents. Happy Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete