I decided to make a couple of altered frames for my design team project. I got the frames at Miachaels and I stainted them with a cherry finish. Both the car and the truck are cut from Nifty Fifties. I cut the car at 2" and the truck at 2 1/4." The brown panel on the bed of the truck was embossed with the Woodgrain Sizzix folder, then inked with a reddish brown ink. The "classic" senitment is cut from Cursive 101 on the car frame and Don Juan on the truck frame. I cut it at 1 3/4" out of Cursive 101, using my Gypsy to weld the letters and at 2" from Don Juan. I then adhered everything to my frames once the stain was dry and covered it all with a clear sealant.