Friday, July 11, 2014

Huge Birthday Wishes




This card is 4 1/4"x5 1/2."  I used white card stock for the base, then cut some dark blue card stock at 4 1/8"x5 3/8" and some light blue card stock at 4"x5 1/4."  I embossed the light blue card stock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  It is part of a set called Animal Prints, this particular one looks like lizard or alligator hide, at least I think so.


The dark blue rectangle is 2 7/8"x3 5/8," and the orange rectangle is 2 3/4"x3 1/2."  The dinosaur image is a stamp from Paper Smooches., as is the sentiment.  Both the sentiment and the image are from the Party Posse set.  I colored the dinosaur and fussy cut him.  The word bubble was cut with the Silhouette Cameo.  I got it from the Silhouette Store.  It is called "3 Thought Bubbles" and is by Lori Whitlock (#7507).  It was cut at 1.834"x3.206."  I stamped the sentiment inside the bubble.  The whole rectangle was added to the card with pop-dots.  I finished it off with some buttons in the corners.


I made this for the following challenges:

Paper Smooches: anything goes

Color Throwdown: color combo



5 comments:

  1. Adorable kid card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go - this card totally rocks and I love it for a boys card!! Love the 4 buttons in the corner!! Just totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the colors and the speech bubble is so cool! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love the embossing with this image!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how sweet... that dino is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete