Thursday, July 31, 2014

Moth Shaped Card

I love shaped cards and thought that the moth in the "Art Nouveau" cartridge would lend itself very nicely to a shaped card.  I don't think I was wrong.



The moth is on page 55 of the handbook.  I cut it at 4 3/4" for all the layers.  I used Cricut Craft Room to weld two shadows of the image together to create the card base.  I then cut another shadow and used that for the card top for all my layers.



I covered the dark orange pieces with some dark orange glitter, then covered them in diamond glaze.  The lighter accent pieces are covered with tattered rose Distress Stickles.  The sentiment is one I found in my stash.  It is stamped in rich cocoa ink by Tsukineko.

1 comment:

  1. Coming in at a not so surprising #1 in the athlete brand category was The King himself Lebron James.Lebron racked in a whopping $53 million off of the basketball court this year and has a personal brand valued at $37 million, which is $10 million more than where Forbes had Lebron in 2013. With these huge numbers, James has surpassed big names including Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. Since the top three nike roshe run mid athlete brands all part of the same brand brotherhood, it should come as no surprise to know that Nike came in at the number 1 business for the third straight year. The Swoosh is reportedly nike roshe women worth about $19 billion, that's roughly $2 billion more than it was last Nike Roshe Run Suede Black year.

    ReplyDelete