Here is a birthday card that is out of this world!! :)
The card is 8"x4" and the card base is made with a shimmery blue cardstock. I then cut some white cardstock at 7 3/4"x3 3/4" and some patterned blue paper at 7 1/2"x3 1/2." I cut a piece of white cardstock at 4 1/2"x2 1/2" and adhered it near the right side of the card. I used Space Party to cut my alien at 3 1/2." The stars are all from Cricut American Alphabet and are cut at various sizes: 1," 1 1/2," 3" and 3 1/2" from glittery white and yellow cardstock. Most of the stars are adhered to the card, but a few were adhered with pop-dots and the alien was also adhered with pop-dots. My sentiment is a stamp from Fiskars.
I also finished the inside of the card. I cut some more white cardstock at 7 3/4"x3 3/4" and more patterned blue paper at 7 1/2"x3 1/2." The large glittery white star is 3 1/2" and the glittery yellow star is cut at 3" and the plain white star is 2 1/2." I used Cricut American Alphabet for all of them again. I used a stamp from Scrappy Moms for the inside sentiment.
I made this for the following challenges:
- 365 Cards: "Day 231" - lift at least three items off your card for dimension
- Cupcake Inspirations: cupcake photo inspiration (space, star, rocket, planet)
- Celebrate the Occasion: male birthday, must be a tall/long card
- Color Throwdown: summer sun, brilliant blue, white, old olive
- Stuck On U Sketches: card sketch