Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hulk Smash!

Isn't this such a fun card?


The card base is 5"x7" and made of black card stock.  I used the insert shape feature in Cricut Design Space to create the white blocks to make the comic book page look of the card. I inserted four squares, but changed their size with aspect ratio off to create rectangles. 


The Hulk is an svg from a blog hop from SVG Cutting Files, and is not available for purchase.  I cut it at 3 1/2."


The title is an image that I uploaded into Cricut Design Space and created into a cut file.  It is cut at 1 3/4."


The comic words on the right are from the "Word Collage" cartridge.  They are cut at 4 1/2"x2 1/4" (approximately) and I turned off the aspect ratio to get the size to fit the space.


The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  It is from the Fan-tastic! set.


I made this card for the current challenge at The Friday Mashup.  The challenge is to create a project with a superhero and a storybook layout.


5 comments:

  1. That is a great masculine card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great masculine card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hulk looks 'Incredible"! Love the word collage and the storybook lay-out. Thank you so much for linking up and playing with us at the Friday Mashup. Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific job with the challenge, I love this Hulk card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete