Monday, August 01, 2011

First of the Month Challenge #17































Challenge #17 for the First of the Month Challenge at Card Creations & More is to create an altered item. I altered some papier mache boxes that I had bought at a JoAnn's when I lived up in Alaska, so I have had these for a while now. This was a fairly simple project. I just cut the paper to fit around the sides of each box and the top of the lid. I used a different paper for the sides of the lid. The paper is all from the Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV. I just love this stack and was so excited to be able to use it for this project. I then used Mother's Day Boquet to create the flower and leaves on top. The pearls and gems in the center of the flower are from Martha Stewart. Nice and simple, but I think it looks fabulous!!

Now it is your turn to create an altered project. There are so many different options out there and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Head on over to the First of the Month Challenge at Card Creations & More by C to link up your project!

2 comments: