Friday, May 31, 2013

Animal Antics Creation #3

Here is the third creation I have made using "Animal Antics."
I used another pre-made card base from DCWV and it is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I cut some shimmery grey cardstock, from DCWV, at 5 1/4"x4" to use as my mat.  I used some patterned paper from Echo Park, the Everyday Eclectic 6"x6" stack for my next layer.  It was cut at 5 1/8"x3 7/8."  I cut a strip of the shimmery grey cardstock at 3/4"x3 7/8" and adhered it to the card patterned paper.  I then wrapped that whole part with baker's twine and tied it in a bow.
 
The adorable little unicorn is the cut that came from "Animal Antics."  She is cut at 3 3/4."  I used some blue flocking powder on her hair and added some tropical punch Stickles to her horn.  I also covered the star in yellow glitter, then covered the glitter with glossy accents.  I like the glittery, shimmery look that technique produces.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, their "Mini Messages" stamp set.
 
I used the current color challenge at Color Throwdown for the colors of this card.

3 comments:

  1. OK - I have to start using this cartridge. Too Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s really cute....what a fun card for a little one's birthday!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete