Thursday, June 06, 2013

Animal Antics Creation #8

My creation using "Animal Antics" this time is a shaped card using one of the images.  I looked through them and settled on the gorilla.  I just loved his top hat and mustache!

I used Cricut Craft Room to weld two 6" gorillas together to create my card base.  I cut all the layers at 6" as well.  The body of the gorilla was flocked with brown flocking powder.  I covered the hat with diamond glaze and the center, or lens, of the monocle was covered with glossy accents.
 
The gorilla's face is a combination of two Peachy Keen stamps.  The eyes and nose are from the Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment and the smile is from the Simple Sallies Face Assortment.  I used a brown glitter gel pen on his nose, and reddish-brown gel pen on his mouth.

1 comment: