Sunday, June 30, 2013

Silhouette Sunday - Strawberry Card

In showcasing different creations from my Cricut cartridges I feel that I am neglecting my Silhouette Cameo.  I have a lot of different images that I have purchased from the Silhouette Studio and I am doing nothing with them.  So, I figured I should start also trying to make something with my Silhouette at least once a week so that I don't completely neglect that machine as well.  So, this is my attempt to start making creations with it as well as my Cricut.
 
One of my co-workers is leaving for a new job and so I made a card for everyone to sign wishing her congratulations and good luck on her new job.  I used this strawberry-shaped card from the Silhouette Studio for the card.  I cut it at about 5 1/2" tall.

I covered the seeds in glossy accents.  I also tied some pink baker's twine around the stem.  My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, the "Dancing in Circles" set, and I cut it using a metal die from My Craft Spot's "Tiny Doilies Metal Dies" set.  I finished it off with a button in the middle of the circle.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “On The Farm” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, glad to see things made with the cameo thanks!

    ReplyDelete