Sunday, October 27, 2013

Silhouette Sunday - Cauldron Card

For today's Silhouette Sunday I decided to make one more Halloween card.



The card is 5"x7."  I used a purple card stock for the base, then cut some mats for it.  The black one is 4 3/4"x6 3/4," the green one is 4 5/8"x6 5/8," and the black plaid one is 4 1/2"x6 1/2."  I cut a strip of green card stock at 4 5/8"x1 5/8" and used the Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch on its bottom edge.  I stamped my sentiment on the green border.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, the "Bewitched" set.  I then added a few purple pearls to the corners of the green banner.

My cuts all came from the Silhouette Studio.  The "cauldron with witch's feet" is by Sarah Bailey (#49153) and the "halloween kitty" is by Michelle Renee (#50184).  The cauldron/feet is about 5" tall when all assembled.  The cat is about 3 1/2."  I added some Stickles to parts of my cuts: yellow to the buckles, black diamond to the spider and star dust to the little white dots on the cat's eyes.  I also covered the cauldron and cat's eyes with glossy accents.

I also finished the inside of this card as well.  The black mat is 4 3/4"6 3/4" and the green plaid mat is 4 1/2"x6 1/2."  I then cut another black mat at 3 1/2"x5 1/2" and a white mat at 3 3/8"x5 3/8."  The ghost is from the Silhouette Studio and is about 4 1/2" tall.  It is called "classic ghost" and is by Sarah Bailey (#49622).  I then stamped a sentiment inside the ghost.  The sentiment is from the "Ghostly Greetings" set by My Craft Spot.  I also added a sentiment at the bottom of the white mat, from the "Bewitched" set by Scrappy Moms Stamps.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Halloween craft
{PIN}spirational Challenges: picture inspiration (Halloween)
Die Cuttin' Divas: Halloween

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card!!! Made me smile. Good luck at (pin)spirational this week.

    Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and fun Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card... love the cat's eyes! Happy Halloween!


    Thanks for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge last week! I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest Halloween card!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete