Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Silver Snow

Here is a nice wintery card for you today:


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used white card stock for the base.  The dark silver piece of card stock is 5 1/4"x4."  I stamped snowflakes from the Fresh Snow set, by Paper Smooches, all over the front in silver ink.  I then heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.


The sentiment and banner are both from My Craft Spot.  The banner is metal die from a set called Ribbon Banners - Straight.  The sentiment is from the Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I stamped it in starlite black ink by Tsukineko.  The ends of the banner are adhered down with glue dots, but the middle is popped up with pop-dots.

I made this for the following challeges:
CASology: cue card - "snow"
The Friday Mashup: create a project using the colors silver & grey, with some embossing



3 comments:

  1. Pretty and festive, Paula. The embossing looks fabulous! TFS at the Friday Mashup this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that song... so wintery that I listen to it all January. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Paula! I love the varying shapes of the snowflakes and the texture the embossing added!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete