Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Silver Snow

Here is a nice wintery card for you today:


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used white card stock for the base.  The dark silver piece of card stock is 5 1/4"x4."  I stamped snowflakes from the Fresh Snow set, by Paper Smooches, all over the front in silver ink.  I then heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.


The sentiment and banner are both from My Craft Spot.  The banner is metal die from a set called Ribbon Banners - Straight.  The sentiment is from the Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I stamped it in starlite black ink by Tsukineko.  The ends of the banner are adhered down with glue dots, but the middle is popped up with pop-dots.

I made this for the following challeges:
CASology: cue card - "snow"
The Friday Mashup: create a project using the colors silver & grey, with some embossing



4 comments:

  1. Pretty and festive, Paula. The embossing looks fabulous! TFS at the Friday Mashup this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that song... so wintery that I listen to it all January. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Paula! I love the varying shapes of the snowflakes and the texture the embossing added!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time, there has been, rescued me, gave me cheap asics trainers clearance to asics trainers clearance sale eat a red pill, asics trainers clearance sale I would listen. asics trainers clearance cheap hold her tighter, is to let know that they are very asics trainers clearance sale care about her. tell me drugged antidote. asics trainers clearance sale But I later learned it was for me to eat the poison.

    ReplyDelete