Wednesday, December 10, 2014

'Tis the Season for Shopping

Today's project is another gift card holder.  Well, the cut file is actually for a treat holder, but I am going to use it as a gift card holder.




This one is in the shape of a shopping cart.  The shopping cart is a cut file form SVG Cutting Files, it is called Shopping Cart Treat Holder.  




I made the holder all "Christmas-y" by adding a wreath and some lights.  Both the wreath and lights are from the Silhouette Store.  The wreath is called holly wreath and is by Sweet Afton (#22264).  I just did not use the berries.  The lights are from a set called Christmas light strands and is by Miss Kate Cuttables (#69589).  The wreath is just over 2 1/2" square and the light strands are just over 1" tall.  The bow is from a file called evergreen wreath by Snapdragon Snippets (#36508).  The bow is a little larger than 3/4," I basically sized it to fit the wreath.


I added some red flocking to the light red part of the bow.  The lights all have glossy accents on them for a little added shine.  I added some glittery red brads through the middle of the wheels.



The tag is from a My Craft Spot metal die set called Tiny Tags Metal Dies.  I stamped it with a sentiment from Tiny Tags Christmas.  The tag is tied on to the cart with gold shimmer twine from The Twinery.

I am entering this into the current challenge st Scrappy Moms Stamps, which is to use a tag.

1 comment: