Friday, January 09, 2015

Sea Life Wall Art

I mentioned in my post yesterday, that I had been in Washington visiting my friends and their 9 month old baby.  I made a name sign for their son a while back, you can see that here, and gave it to them while we were visiting.  My husband hung the signs up and I decorated the wall next to it with some vinyl cut in sea life inspired shapes.


The name sign was made with "Extreme Fonts" and "Art Nouveau."  For more information, see the original post, here.

Here is a better look at the sea life wall.


The sea weed is from "Life is a Beach."
The fish is from "Four Legged Friends."  I just eliminated a couple of layers and flipped it.
The bubbles are from "A Child's Year."  I flipped them to work with the fish.

The sea weed is from "Word Builders 3: An Ocean of Words."
The fish and bubbles are from "This & That."  This is a Creative Memories cartridge.

The octopus is from "ZooBalloo."
The bubbles on the right are from "A Child's Year."  Like bubbles with the fish, they are flipped.
The bubbles on the left are from "Kate's ABCs."  They are just two of the bubbles in the bubble bath word title.


1 comment: