Thursday, February 05, 2015

Baby Boo

Well, I have been absent a while.  I am back in school and between that and work I don't have a whole lot of free time.  And lately, what free time I have has gone towards working on my quilt.  Well, now the quilt is all set and waiting to go to the quilter, so I have some time to work on some paper crafts.

Here is what I made today:

The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used white card stock for the base, then trimmed some purple card stock at 5 1/2"x3 3/4."  The pink plaid is cut at 5 1/2"x3 1/4."  I wrapped the top of the card with some orchid twine from The Twinery and added some yellow and ivory sequins.


The adorable image is of Boo, from "Monsters, Inc."  She can be found on the "Best of Pixar" cartridge.  I used the print and cut feature on her so I wouldn't have to glue down all those little pieces.  I love that feature!  She was cut at 3."  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, the Salutations set.



I made this for the following challenges:
BBTB2: new baby

Tuesday Throwdown: monster mash


8 comments:

  1. My goodness Paula, you sure are a busy lady! I'm glad you were able to get back to some paper crafting though. I love this cute card! The paper is so pretty and I love your cute image! Makes for a fabulous baby card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if this isn't the cutest little monster! What a darling card for baby! I love that little cutie peeking from the top of the costume. Wonderfully done! thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Paula!!! Glad you had some time in your super busy schedule to craft and enter our challenge! I've just started using the print and cut on my Explore and Cameo and I so love it!!! Great when I'm in a hurry to get a card made and for, as you said, those little pieces!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'New Baby Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't the print then cut feature wonderful? I just did my first one yesterday, but my printer isn't fully cooperating. I have lines through my print and have cleaned it twice. I love the Pixar cuts, and your card is so cute for a little one. thanks Paula for joining our challenge this week.
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and fun card !!!! I love Boo !!! Great card ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea to use the print and cut feature for the little pieces. This is such an adorable image and an adorable card! It is an amazing machine. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good idea to use the print and cut feature for the little pieces. This is such an adorable image and an adorable card! It is an amazing machine. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable and the perfect baby card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you next challenge.

    Kim -TTDT
    Lilly Patch Stamps

    ReplyDelete