Sunday, August 23, 2015

Huckleberry Hound

I start a new semester tomorrow, so I don't know how consistently I will be able to craft.  So, I had to make sure I got some crafting time in today.  I made a cute shaped card:  



I used a cut file from SVG Cutting Files to create the shape of the card.  The Huckleberry Hound file is from a past blog hop and was only available during the hop.  I used the Silhouette's offset feature to make an outline, which I cut twice, to create the card base.  It is about 4 1/4"x8 1/2."


I inked around the edges of most of the pieces to give a little of dimension.  The blue pieces were inked with salty ocean Distress Ink.  The banjo and the tan piece of his muzzle were inked with tea dye Distress Ink.  The light grey part of the canoe was inked with weathered wood Distress Ink.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the The Great Outdoors set.


I made this for the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts: thinking of you, hello, miss you, etc. theme
SVG Cutting Files: thinking of you

6 comments:

  1. What a super fun shaped card!!! It's look fantastic! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love the shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TOO CUTE! Love that fun cut with Huckleberry Hound and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula this is an awesome card! This totally scraplift worthy! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete